DepMon is an advanced module designed for monitoring and control of equipment in server rooms and telecommunication cabinets. Control of outputs and reading of inputs is done via LAN.
DepMon is an advanced module designed for monitoring and control of equipment in server rooms and telecommunication cabinets.
- Enclosure 19 inch rack, 1U
- 12VDC, 48VDC, 230VAC (different variants)
- 4 outputs with a total carrying capacity 230V 16A (on the back panel).
- 4 relay outputs NO / NC contacts rated at 10A each (on back panel)
- 2 relay outputs NO / NC contacts rated at 0.5A each (on the front side of the housing)
- 6 inputs "make contact" for connection of sensors, eg. Detector alarm, flood sensor, power presence detector , etc..
- 3-channel 1-Wire bus for connecting temperature sensors, humidity, pressure, etc..
- Set of LEDs that indicate the status of inputs and outputs
- BASIC interpreter allows you to create additional control programs
- Clear OLED display that displays user-programmed content, eg. temperature and humidity.
- Supported protocols: Web, SNMP,
- RTC clock with battery backup with synchronization NTP
The inputs allow you to connect any device equipped with a potential-free outputs such as alarm detectors, flooding sensors, switches, limit switches, reed relays. It is also possible to use devices with open collector output (OC). Each output is equipped with a 12V DC, which can be used to power eg. alarm sensors. Configuration is done in a friendly interface that can run in any web browser.
• DepMon module
• power cable 230V
• mounting to 19 "rack with screws
• temperature sensor with cable 1m
• 6 resistors 2k2 for inputs configuration
• SENS-DS - temperature sensor in thimble with cable 1m
• SENS-RACK-HUM - temperature and humidity sensor for installation with ties
• SENS-RACK-TEMP - temperature sensor for installation with ties
• SENS-DRY – flooding sensor
You might also like