The owner of online store sklep.inveo.com.pl is:
INVEO SP. Z O.O.
ul. Rzemieślnicza 21, 43-340 Kozy
VAT ID (NIP) PL9372748283
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. INVEO SP. Z O.O. hereinafter called as "The seller" sells goods to individuals, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, with the exception of the consumer within the meaning of art. 22¹ K.C., through a network of internet within sklep.inveo.com.pl hereinafter also "shop"
2. Inveo SP. Z O.O. is not a VAT payer in the territory of Great Britain. Therefore, orders below £ 135.00 placed by individuals with delivery to the UK will be automatically canceled.
3. The activities of the store is not territorially limited only to the area of Poland.
4. The language of the shop is Polish. The agreements are concluded in the Polish language.
5. All producer names and brand names are displayed on the store's website for information purposes only.
6. Commodity prices are approximate and can be negotiated by contacting the selected salesperson via e-mail or phone during the order process.
7. Telephone consultation is possible during office hours, Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 16.00.
8. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract and to return the ordered goods within 14 days without giving any reason.
II. SUBMISSION OF THE ORDER
1. Orders can be placed around the clock, 7 days a week through the online store
sklep.inveo.com.pl completing the order form located on the website.
3. Prices in the store's website are given in net amounts. These are guide prices and can be negotiated by contacting the selected salesperson via e-mail, or telephone at the time of order.
4. Seller reserves the right to change prices. The final price and method of payment will be indicated in e-mail send to the client with order confirmation during 24 hours.
5. Transport cost depends on the amount of orders submitted and the method of delivery. The final cost of transportation will be indicated in the sent by e-mail order confirmation.
6. The customer is entitled to cancel the order within 24 hours of receiving the order confirmation.
7. The order will not be implemented in case of giving incorrect or incomplete data by the customer.
8. The execution of the contract begins at the end of the term granted to the customer to cancel the contract, in accordance with point II.6 of these regulations.
9. The order fulfillment time is 3 businessdays on average. In exceptional circumstances, it may be extended to 10-20 business days.
10. Specifying the status of the goods as "Available" means that it is in the Manufacturer's offer and is not the same as the physical stock of the warehouse.
III. TERMS AND COSTS OF DELIVERY
1. Delivery of goods is carried out in a way chosen by the Employer.
2. Ordered goods are delivered by a trusted courier.
1. There are two forms of payment for goods ordered:
a) prepayment - payment by bank transfer after acceptance by the customer order confirmation sent by sklep.inveo.com.pl, and before sending the goods. Payment must be made at the seller's account given below and in the title of the transfer, enter the order number and the name of the customer.
b) PayPal payment made during the purchase.
V. VAT INVOICE
1. VAT invoice will be issued at the explicit request of the customer after the administration of the following data in the form: name, address and tax identification number in accordance with reality.
1. All products sold by sklep.inveo.com.pl are full value. Brand new products are guaranteed by manufacturer or importer force in Polish. Products used are guaranteed only in individual cases expressly indicated by the seller. Detailed terms of the guarantee are specified in print guarantee issued by the guarantor, and on request can be sent by e-mail before buying.
2. In the case of defective, damaged or incomplete goods factory the seller guarantees its replacement with goods free from defects, provided notification of damage within 3 working days from the date of receipt.
3. If, after receipt of the goods the customer will notice the technical defects or other malfunctions goods, within the framework of the complaint, should be returned together with the invoice of purchase and the warranty card to the following address:
INVEO SP. Z O.O.
ul. Rzemieślnicza 21, 43-340 Kozy
4. Shipping costs of claimed goods will be returned to the customer immediately after consideration of the complaint.
5. Warranty products does not cover mechanical damage caused by the action of external ex. during the transport. Please kindly check the package in the presence of the courier.
6. In the event of damage of the device during operation within the warranty period, please call for service before shipping the goods in the context of warranty repair.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The store operates in accordance with the requirements of the act dated. August 29, 1997 about the protection of personal data. Access to personal data has only INVEO company and does not share this information with third parties. All clients have access to their data - they can be verified, modify and delete.
2.The content of the online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 and Art. 543 of the Civil Code. Any information about the goods in our offer are in accordance with the catalog data of manufacturers.We reserve the right to make any mistakes.
3. In matters not covered by the above document, the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. By placing an order the Customer accepts the above terms and conditions.
5. Any dispute arising out of the operation of the store, and in particular those related to the implementation of rights and obligations of the Purchaser and Seller shall be examined by a competent court in Bielsko-Biała.
6. Exclusive owner of the copyright to the product descriptions, photographs and any other material contained at the pages of an online store is the seller or his or supplier. According to the Law of 4 February 1994. about copyright any copying, distribution (in part or in full) contained descriptions and photos without permission of the owner will be considered a violation of copyright owner of such materials.
Concept and production:
This Web site was created using PrestaShop™ open-source software.