Miniature module for remote reading of input status by web.
- HTTP (GET)
- MODBUS TCP
- TCP (available protocol)
Nano In is a small module that enables to read the input status remotely via Ethernet. The state of the input is available on the website and through supported communication protocols.
- Passive PoE 10V – 24V DC, PoE injector included
- Power consumption: max 1.5W
- Number of inputs: 1
- Type of input: NO, dry contact
- Maximum counter value: 4 294 967 296
- Maximum input frequency: 1000Hz
- LAN port 1x10Mbps, RJ45
- embedded web server using popular browsers (MOZILLA FIREFOX, OPERA, CHROME),
- Windows and Linux command line programs,
- HTTP protocol,
- Modbus TCP protocol,
- SNMP protocol,
- own application, via TCP protocol (shared),
- MQTT protocol
Nano and Lantick series devices can cooperate with each other without a computer. The modules use M2M connection. An example of such use of Nano IN and Nano OUT modules is shown in the video below.
The set includes:
- Nano In device
- Patchcord 0.5m
The power supply is not included!
- Number of digital inputs
- Passive PoE 12-24VDC
- Communication protocols
- HTTP GET
TCP - producer API
command line program
device with Android system
You might also like