RFID USB Desk Reader
Desktop RFID transponder reader which enables to work in modes:
- keyboard emulation,
- virtual serial port mode.
It has a wide range of code presentation, Prefix and Postfix functions.
Using appropriate transponders, it is also possible to write data on the card.
- Unique EM4100, EM4102, 125kHz
- Mifare Classic® (ISO/IEC 14443-A), Mifare Plus® (UID), Mifare DESFire® (UID), 13,56MHz
- ICODE® (ISO 15693), 13,56MHz
- HITAG (HITAG 2), 125kHz
- USB B port
- Keyboard emulation
- Virtual COM port
Formats of read code
- Hexadecimal - lowercase
- Hexadecimal - uppercase
- Hexadecimal - uppercase with the char "-" between bytes
- ASCII - data read from the card can be decoded into a string
- Read Delay (Only new Tag, User defined, No delay)
- Prefix and Posfix for both keyboard emulation and virtual COM port mode
- Modifications of the order of bits and the length of the code
The UID code can be modified from the Advanced tab of the configuration program.
- Standard of supported transponders
- 13,56MHz ICODE®
125kHz Unique EM4100 EM4102
You might also like