Relay Module LanTick PE-2-2 (Ethernet Relay Controller) enables remote switching of two electrical devices and digital readout of two states (T input) by web.
The module can read status of inputs via LAN / WAN.
User can upload its own background image to the www server of the device and overlay input status over it.
- Passive PoE 10V – 24V DC
- DC: 10 V - 24V
- Power consumption: max 3W
- LAN – Ethernet 1x10Mbps, RJ45
- RS485 - optional
- Modbus TCP
- HTTP GET
- Inveo Dashboard service
- Embedded web server
- Control from the Windows command line
- Control from the Linux console
- Number of inputs: 2
- Input type: transoptor
- Input voltage: 10-24V
- Maximum counter value: 4 294 967 296
- Maximum input frequency: 1000Hz
- Number of outputs: 2
- Output type: relay, NO
- Maximum working voltage: 250 VAC
- Maximum load current per channel: 4A
- Switching on time: 1ms
- Switching off time: 5ms
- Operating modes: bistable, astable, monostable (single release), shutter (roller shutter control)
- Switch on / off time resolution: 100ms
- Socket: screw connectors
The device has a 2-level authorization (for Administrator and User).
Below is the main screen view showing the number of the relay, its assigned name, the button changing the state and the indicator showing the current state.
The control panel can be set with user designed background with inputs states overlayed over this background.
- Number of relay outputs
- Number of digital inputs
- Passive PoE 12-24VDC
Screw connector 12-24VDC
- Communication protocols
- HTTP GET
TCP - producer API
command line program
device with Android system
- DIN rail
You might also like