Sensor - WebSensor
WebSensor, depending on the version, enables the measurement of:
- temperature - WebSensor T,
- temperature and humidity - WebSensor HT,
- temperature and humidity and control of 2 digital inputs.
The sensors can be connected with each other with a flat cable.
The sensor housing has been designed to allow mounting both on the wall and in a 19-inch rack. WebSensor has two RJ12 ports for connecting other sensors to the 1-wire bus.
WebSensor sensors are dedicated to:
- Nano Temperature, Nano Temperature Sensor PoE – (WebSensor T only) two-wire cable,
- Hero two-wire cable,
- OW Explorer - flat cable or three-core cable,
- IQIO PRO - three-core cable or flat cable (using an adapter),
- IQIO Sens - three-core cable or flat cable (when using an adaptor),
- DAXI – flat cable.
In more extensive installations, it is possible to connect the sensors using a flat or three-core cable.
The WebSensor is available in three versions. The functionality of each version is presented in the table below:
Depending on the device with which the sensor is to be used, select the connection method to the 1-wire bus:
- 2-wire cable (Hero, Nano Temp, Nano Temperature Sensor)
- RJ12 connector (Depmon, OW Explorer)
You might also like