LanTick Pro PE-0-1
LanTick PE-0-1 - a small-sized module with a dry contact input, its status is available via the LAN network.
The device enables to control a LAN relay (Lantick with outputs or Nano Out) as a remote relay extension.
Input pulses counting function.
Various LAN communication protocols supported.
The module has one dry contact input, which enables device control over the LAN.
- Passive PoE 10V – 24V DC, PoE injector included
- Power consumption: max 1.5W
- LAN – Ethernet 1x10Mbps, RJ45
- RS485 - optional
- Modbus TCP
- HTTP GET
- Inveo Dashboard service
- Embedded web server
- Control from the Windows command line
- Control from the Linux console
- Number of inputs: 1
- Input type: dry contact, NO
- Maximum counter value: 4 294 967 296
- Maximum input frequency: 1000Hz
- Visualization of input and output states on own graphics
- Work in M2M mode
- Input simulation mode
- Password protection for the administrator and user
- Number of digital inputs
- Passive PoE 12-24VDC
Screw connector 12-24VDC
- Communication protocols
- HTTP GET
TCP - producer API
command line program
device with Android system
You might also like